The Bacon Challah(er)
Love bacon? Love challah bread? Try this as a hangover cure:
- 3-4 Slices of bacon
- 1 challah bread bun (or 2 slices)
- Brie cheese
- 1 Pear
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
1. Fry the bacon in a pan while toasting the challah bread.
2. Cut the pear into about 4-5 thin slices. Place in pan with the melted butter and brown sugar. Keep covered until fully caramelized, flipping occasionally, then remove from heat.
3. In the microwave (or toaster oven) slightly melt the brie cheese onto the toasted roll/slices. Add bacon and pears.
4. Go back to bed, watch some Netflixs, and enjoy.