Ok ladies and gents…. this recipe is tried and true. We guarantee this will ALWAYS be INCREDIBLE when you’re sloshed (although, I’m afraid, we can’t guarantee you’ll regret making it in the morning). It’s perfect for 3am with your friends who spent all their money at Ricks and can’t afford Pizza House. The best news is that it’s also simple enough in almost any state of mind.
- 1 frozen pizza or delivery (we recommend always keeping frozen pizzas around for emergencies)
- 1 box of spaghetti
- 1/2-1 jar of tomato sauce or pesto
1. If using a frozen pizza, follow the instructions specific instructions for your pizza. While the oven is preheating/your pizza’s a cookin, bring a covered pot of water to a boil.
2. Add the spaghetti into the boiling water and reduce heat to a medium. Let the pasta cook for approximately 8-10 minutes or until chewy but fully cooked. Drain the pasta, while keeping the pot on heat. Add your tomato sauce or pesto to the pot and mix back in the pasta. Gently mix until and keep on heat until warm.
3. Take the cooked pizza out of the oven. Pour the sauced pasta on top of ONE SIDE of the pizza. If desired, smother the heap of beautiful carbs with more tomato sauce and cheese.
3. Now comes the best part of all: the fold. Take the part of the pizza without any pasta on it and fold it from the center. Once folded into place, cut the pizza according to desired portion size. Or eat the pizza as one big taco- up to you.