Hot Mess Brownies
-1 Batch of brownies (go ahead and use that box)
– 8 oz. Marshmallow fluff
– 12 oz. Semisweet chocolate
– 8 oz. Salted carmel sauce
– 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1. Make the boxed brownies, or if you’re feeling extra ambitious try this recipe: .
2. While brownies are cooling heat in a double boiler the chocolate and the butter until it perfectly mixed.
3. While still slightly warm add a spoonful of marshmallow fluff onto each brownie. How many brownies you get depends on how big you cut your brownie. The marshmallow should melt and spread. Put a spoonful of caramel on top of the marshmallow. Then spoon the chocolate on top of it all.
4. When the chocolate has hardened again they will be ready to serve. Clearly these are messy to eat but ridiculously good.